You are here
- Information you provided to us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of the site's full functionality.
- Registration: In order for you to use MapMyPHOTO's services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form we require select personal information.
- You may receive notification e-mails from us, which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests, comments on your locations etc) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail notifications from us, please visit the preferences section of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
- You will also receive MapMyPHOTO email newsletters unless you explicitly choose not too.
- Like many other Web sites, MapMyPHOTO makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. We used this data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Sharing your information
- Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to any third parties.
- Your account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.